Tuesday, October 18, 2011

First post

I made this blog to describe the journey, moments, thoughts and feelings of me as a wife of a man diagnosed so far with DORMANT testicular cancer 2 years ago in 2009. Let me start by saying he is a wonderful man! Nice, handsome, hard working, good husband but most of all the greatest daddy ever!! I cant imagine having anyone else as the father of our children! I am very blessed that god allowed us both to form a family. We have 2 beautiful girls. Valerie Eloise 7 years old and Vivienne Esabella 4 years old. For those who know him know what I'm talking about! he is the life of the party! funny, hilarious, makes something out of nothing to make you smile. We have our disagreements of course as a couple but Hey! who doesn't? He is a smart geek that over thinks stuff a little too much! Luis is a helicopter mechanic and inspector, and i tell him all the time: "You can tear down and build a heli back up together but cant put on a light bulb"  lol.

No comments:

cancer blog